Meet the associates
At Howe, Riley & Howe Our team is responsive, efficient and dedicated to maintaining excellence and continuity in staffing engagements.
- Abigail GallagherAbigail joined the firm in 2012. She completed courses at Champlain College and at the New Hampshire Community Technical College. Her prior experience includes working as an Accounting Implementation and Support Specialist and an Accounting Assistant.My husband and I travelled to Costa Rica and I loved that it was so different than here. It was fascinating that you could be driving on a one lane dirt path for hours and end up in a thriving village. I loved hiking in the rainforests, seeing the active volcanos, white water rafting, and surfing.
- Andrea YacavoniAndrea joined the firm in 2016. Andrea received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Accounting and Finance and a Master of Science in Accounting from the University of New Hampshire.I live on the Seacoast and enjoy spending my weekends riding around the coast on my moped and relaxing at Rye Beach.
- Ashley GelinasAshley joined the firm in 2014. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2015. Ashley received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Management and a minor in Hospitality Management from the University of New Hampshire. She also received her Master of Science in Accounting from the University of New Hampshire.I love traveling throughout New England during the summer because there are so many things to do and places to see.
- Beth AntrobusBeth joined the firm in 2002. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2004. Beth received her Bachelor of Arts in English from Wellesley College and her Certificate in Accountancy from Bentley College.I am a big animal lover and have been occupied for the last couple of years with training two golden retriever puppies!
- Claire KounelasClaire joined the firm in 1994. She received her Associates degree in Accounting from Hesser College. Claire’s prior experience includes serving as the VP of Finance for a moving company.I love to bowl in the winter and my number one passion is playing golf in the summer!
- Diane CorcoranDiane joined the firm in 2015 and has extensive background in managing commercial real estate and insurance agencies. She received her Bachelors degree in Accounting from NH College. Diane excels at financial statements, budgeting, forensic accounting, and internal accounting among others. Her past experience includes working as a controller and staff accountant, and was self-employed at an environmental engineering firm.My favorite season is summer as I spend a lot of my spare time kayaking with my husband and sometimes my two children and their spouses. I love to go out for hours!
- Eric CoffinEric joined the firm in 2015. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Finance from the University of New Hampshire.Winter used to be my favorite season because I am skier, but not anymore because I’m an accountant!
- Holly BridgeHolly joined the firm in 2012. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2016. Holly received her Bachelors degree in Accounting.In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my rescue beagle mix and trying to bring my 1970’s house into the twenty-first century.
- Jason GagnonJason joined the firm in 2011. He has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2013. Jason received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University.I used to play tournament style paintball for many years and won the New England Paintball League’s Best of New England tournament in 2012.
- Karen SoucyKaren joined the firm in 2002. She received her Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance from New Hampshire College (now Southern New Hampshire University).I enjoy the different seasons that New Hampshire has to offer, each with its own beauty and outdoor activities. I especially look forward to the first snowfall each year.
- Laura SiskLaura joined the firm in 2006. She received her Associates degree in Accounting from Franklin Pierce College.I have been drawing and painting using all forms of material (oils, acrylics, pastels, watercolor, ink, etc.) and crafting since early elementary school. I have won awards in my younger years for my artistic abilities, including Honorable Mention from the State of New Hampshire for a pastel drawing I completed in high school.
- Mallory CoulombeMallory joined the firm in 2015. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting (four year honor program) from Southern New Hampshire University.Some of my hobbies include singing, playing the piano, hiking, skiing, playing cards, tobacco abuse prevention, education activities and eating dark chocolate.
- Nancy BraunNancy joined the firm in 1999. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2001. Nancy received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University.I travelled to Costa Rica and loved the diversity, beach, jungle, mountains and the animals.
- Nancy FryeNancy joined the firm in 2016. She has over 30 years of bookkeeping experience and a diverse background in a variety of industries that includes working at a private flight school, in real estate, manufacturing, fine-dining and a photographer and author among others.I am a professional belly dancer and instructor and I am also a licensed cosmetologist in New Hampshire.
- Nichole EggerlingNichole joined the firm in 2014. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2013. Nichole received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from LeMoyne College.Because my husband coaches football, I know more about the sport than any woman should!
- Sonata McPhailSonata worked at the firm for a short time during 2015 and 2016 before officially joining in 2017. Sonata received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University (summa cum laude) and is currently working on her Master of Science in Taxation at Bentley University.I love being at the beach. Riding a bicycle on the beach at low tide is something special!
- Todd HaynesTodd joined the firm in 2015. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Saint Anselm College and is working towards his Masters of Science in Accounting at the University of Connecticut.I am always outside, whether it’s playing pick-up basketball, golfing, hiking, fishing, or barbequing.